In-House Management Conference
Thursday, May 15
4:30 pm 5:30 pm
Creating Creative SuperteamsBallroom B   Level 3
In this session, you’ll find out how you can encourage and empower creative teams, helping to improve their communication and collaboration skills along the way.
- Lead brainstorming sessions that teams love to participate in
- Identify which team structures lead to maximum creativity and project ownership
- Expand your critique vocabulary, with five unique strategies to help your team open up when sharing work in progress
- Understand what conversational cues can lead to constructive dialogue, rather than creating competition
- Empower your team members to build off each other’s skills and perspectives You’ll leave this session with a set of participatory activities you can start using you’re your teammates right away.
- Identify different team members’ conversation styles, and how to work with them
- Discover different ways you can structure your teams to crack big challenges
- Understand what different modes of critique you can utilize with work in progress