HOW Design Conference
Wednesday, May 14
9:00 am 10:00 am
Zooming Into Your Creative Zing ZoneAuditorium   Level 2
Personal creativity has a short shelf life. Stop stretching and searching and you’ll soon wind up in the lackluster Zombie Zone of sameness. Instead, let popular HOW speaker and author Sam Harrison show you ways to keep zooming into the creative Zing Zone of inspiration, imagination and ideas. You’ll receive tips and tools for continuing to reach higher creative peaks in your work and life—and during your days at HOW Design Live 2014.
- Never get framed for failure.
- Ask for trouble. Ask for help.
- Drink your whiskey with your gun hand.
- Surprise yourself.
- They can’t drive you batty if you don’t let them behind the wheel.
- Worry doesn’t work.
- Dancing lessons from God.
- Truth bats last.
- Overcoming order-taking.
- And more!
3 Main Take-Aways:
- How to embrace and harness novelty to fuel creativity.
- Maximizing creative peaks; getting to your Zing Zone and staying there.
- Avoid creative fatigue in your work and personal life by embracing a unique perspective.